Innovative and growing manufacturing company located in Vacaville is currently seeking a dynamic Production Supervisor to join their team. The qualified individual will assign, coordinate, and ensure effective completion of the activities of their production line to safely meet internal and external customer expectations by continuously evaluating and improving processes and team strength through clear expectations, training, and accountability.
Core job functions:
• Plan and execute the production schedule, providing supervision and direction to the Production Team Leads.
• Support continuous improvement; evaluate productivity and staffing to optimize efficiency.
• Provide input in development of strategic manufacturing plans to achieve company objectives.
• Prioritize and manage work assignments to ensure company, customer, and department goals are achieved.
• Ensure and manage critical performance indicators to meet or exceed established target (safety, quality, delivery, and cost).
• Complete and conduct annual performance reviews.
• Provide training, guidance, coaching to employees in a consistent and constructive manner.
• Ability to manage in a fast- paced environment
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and coach employees
• Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving ability
• Detailed knowledge/application of Lean Manufacturing techniques (5S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Kaizen, A3, Visual Management Tools, etc.)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required. Writes clearly and informatively.
• Must be able to multi-task, and demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team; exercise sound judgement.
• Computer literacy with the ability to learn new computer software.